[ECOS] IP stack route and interface display utility functions?

Gary D. Thomas gary.thomas@mind.be
Tue Jan 21 14:43:00 GMT 2003

On Mon, 2003-01-20 at 09:39, George Sosnowski wrote:

> Are there any utilities for the OpenBSD or FreeBSD IP stacks to display
> the routes in the routing table, or all the interfaces and associated
> addresses?

Yes, I added these sometime in December (so you'll need
up to date CVS tree or a snapshot).

  show_network_tables() - Displays information about all of
the networks in use, as well as routing information.  Similar to
'netstat' on Linux.

--
|       Mind: Embedded Linux and eCos Development        |