[ECOS] Configtools build

Fabrice Gautier Fabrice_Gautier@sdesigns.com
Mon Jan 20 19:38:00 GMT 2003

Hi,

I am trying to build the config tools from cvs, on a linux host.

I succesfully (i think) build the command line tools by doing a
configure/make in the ecos/host directory.

Now i'm trying to build the gui tool (version 2). I'm trying to use the
makefile in ecos/host/tools/configtool/standalone/wxwin and following the
direction on the website. I'm running into a problem when some files try to
include cyg/infra/cyg_type.h and other includes from the infra package.
Where should theses files be included from? In the cvs theres 2 place where
i can find the infra directory but its never under a cyg/infra directory.
When we build an ecos configuration the includes files are copied into an
install directory, should the Makefile for the configtool do the same ?

I also tried to modify the makefile so that it uses the wxGtk that's
allready installed on my system, so I might have broken the makefile in
other ways...

Thanks