[ECOS] Axiom CMD561 - BDM debugger recommendations please

Shannon Holland holland@loser.net
Fri Jan 17 23:21:00 GMT 2003

On Wednesday, January 15, 2003, at 05:52 AM, Scott Dattalo wrote:

> Have you (or anyone else) tried the LibRemote package with Linux? See
> the
> bottom of this page:
>
> http://www.ocdemon.com/OCDemonLinux.html
>
> I haven't, but I'd be interested to hear from others. It sounds as
> though
> if the LibRemote package can make your Wiggler appear (to gdb) as though
> if it's a attached to an ethernet cable.

I missed this thread when it came by earlier. I do have the wiggler and
did try the remote stuff (win 2k). I played around with it for about 10
minutes and wasn't able to get it to work (I can use the wiggler with
their debugger app so the wiggler works, etc). I'm sure there was some
stupid option I got wrong, just didn't have the time or inclination to
play with it more (once I got redboot on there, didn't much care!).

Shannon