[ECOS] iXP425 eval board (BIXMB425AD) progress?

kjell@techtribe.se kjell@techtribe.se
Wed Jan 15 07:37:00 GMT 2003

Hi,

We're currently working on an eCos IXP425 port for a customer, firstly
primarily working on the IXDP425 eval board at the moment. Planned for
the near future is also working support for the built-in ethernet MACs
(that's what we're working on right now :-)

At some later point we're certainly aiming at contributing the port back
to the eCos community. However, since we're under NDA:s from Intel in
order to get access to the info required for the port, I'm afraid that
won't be possible until Intel removes the NDA restrictions for the IXP425.

Until then, anyone requiring an IXP425 port who has signed the proper
NDA:s with Intel may of course contact us to discuss any arrangements to
get access to our current work.

Cheers, /Kjell
--
Kjell Svensson                 Embedded Technology Manager
Techtribe Solutions AB         Tel:  +46 (0)31 706 06 00