[ECOS] malloc not allocing

Jonathan Larmour jifl@eCosCentric.com
Tue Jan 14 22:33:00 GMT 2003

David N. Welton wrote:
> Frustratingly, even after changing it, a make clean and make, I still
> have:
>
> 00015c84 t _GLOBAL_.D.47000.cygmem_memalloc_heaps
> 00015c6c t _GLOBAL_.I.47000.cygmem_memalloc_heaps
> 0008e5b0 A __heap1
> 0008e5b0 A __heap2
> 00024674 D cygmem_memalloc_heaps
> 00026960 B cygmem_pool_heap1
> 00026d80 B cygmem_pool_heap2

Hmm... I've had problems in the past with build dependencies and the MLT
files, although never when I've had time to investigate closer :-).

Assuming you made the changes in your source tree (although you could have
made them in the build tree), delete _everything_ in your build tree other
than ecos.ecc. Then do "ecosconfig tree ; make" again.

HTH,