[ECOS] global addressing in ecos

matthew de veza imdeveza@hotmail.com
Thu Jan 9 22:03:00 GMT 2003

thanks for the reply, we've tried using the tcpdump to analyze the packets
being sent out, and it seems as if the target cannot "read" the global
prefix being sent to it. a lot of the tests fail with the "NUT address not
configured" error.

only a small percentage of the tests pass, and these mostly involve
link-local addressing only. a lot of the tests would fail if a multicast
and/or global address is involved.