[ECOS] global addressing in ecos

Mark Salter msalter@redhat.com
Thu Jan 9 16:30:00 GMT 2003

This patch cleared up a lot of TAHI failures for us:

  http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-patches/2002-08/msg00078.html

AFAICT, all of our patches are in the public CVS.

>From a report on the test run:

   IPv6 Stateless Address Autoconfiguration

  Originally failed tests should now pass.  Reason: new
  ipv6_routing_thread does not emit unexpected packets.

  Exempt tests: #21-#30, #54-#56
  Reason:  Not applicable: Infrastructure missing, no 'ifconfig',
  'route' or 'setkey' utilities, so even in manual mode, boot-time
  config is not possible in eCos.

--Mark