[ECOS] Possible typo in hal/arm/arm9/var/current/include/hal_cache.h

Patrick Doyle wpd@delcomsys.com
Wed Jan 8 14:31:00 GMT 2003

Thanks... I'll do that right now.  BTW, I didn't mean to imply that full
support for eCos would not be forthcoming, it's just not on the roadmap for
the quickest route to our end goal.  (Getting a bootloader that we knew,
such as RedBoot, was on that roadmap.  Getting a full version of eCos up and
running is also on the roadmap, just not as soon).

--wpd

specific" tests).