[ECOS] Goahead Web Server on i386

Gary Thomas gary@mlbassoc.com
Tue Jan 7 21:58:00 GMT 2003

On Tue, 2003-01-07 at 14:31, Patrick Doyle wrote:
> > BTW, don't forget folks: Nick Garnett recently added a simple HTTP server
> > to eCos.
> I saw that announcement on the patches list, but I don't think it made it to
> the general ecos-discuss list.  So this might be news to some.

You also might want to look at [yet] another HTTPD running
on eCos.  See http://www.mlbassoc.com/examples/

This will show you an HTTP server based on "libhttpd". I did
this as an example of how to port code to eCos, but it's quite
functional, etc.

Gary Thomas                 |
MLB Associates              |  Consulting for the
+1 (970) 229-1963           |    Embedded world
http://www.mlbassoc.com/    |
email: <gary@mlbassoc.com>  |
gpg: http://www.chez-thomas.org/gary/gpg_key.asc