[ECOS] Simple Nios Port for eCOS (Kernel) Finished.

Jonathan Larmour jifl@eCosCentric.com
Tue Jan 7 21:10:00 GMT 2003

Qiang Huang wrote:
> Hi all:
>
>     I have just finished a simple Nios port for ecos. (Kernel without
> debugging ability). How can I test the stability of it? Thanks.

Run every one of the tests. Then run them again. Tweak some of them to run
for longer.

If you've got an eth driver, network tests are quite good too, although it
does need some setting up. There's documentation in the tcp/ip package.