[ECOS] eb40a application boot

Shannon Holland holland@loser.net
Sat Jan 4 19:18:00 GMT 2003

On Friday, January 3, 2003, at 07:35 PM, Gary D. Thomas wrote:

> No, this should not be the case.
>
> Are you sure that your application is using HAL_STARTUP_RAM mode?

OK, thanks - I bet this is my problem. I had added a startup mode called
SRAM since my board doesn't have the external RAM. I notice there's a
bunch of places the check for CYG_HAL_STARTUP == "RAM" and so much of
the startup code is probably thinking it's running out of rom.

Perhaps I would be better off to modify the RAM target settings to be
correct for my board rather than adding a new one!

Shannon