[ECOS] about ecos 's tcp/ip sync problem

张 亮 johnsonest@hotmail.com
Thu Jan 2 09:35:00 GMT 2003

Dear Gthomas and others,
      I feel ecos's sync inhibit preeptive among networks threads with
diffrent priority like BSD in i386.
      and i am confused by its implementation between link layer and net
layer,could you give me more  detailed info?
       can stub contain net function,such as net driver,net protocol?
i want to debug my mimi tcp/ip with stub or redboot,
but redboot's net function does not work  in 386pc platform.
could you help me?

I am sorry to drag you into  gabbage questions,but i really need your help!
Thank you!

BRS/johnsonest