[ECOS] Problem with running application

Satyanarayana D.V. dv_satyanarayana@mindtree.com
Tue Feb 25 04:45:00 GMT 2003

Hi Jonathan,

 Thanks for response. I have published more details about What we are doing?

We have implemented protocol  stack and trying to integrate with eCos. We
have modified Ethernet driver (i82559) and trying to load as part of our
application. This application is trying to initialize hardware and
terminating before it proceeds further. We are yet to setup debugging
environment.

My question: Since Redboot has already loaded driver (i82559), how to replace
that driver and install our driver? Is there any better approach than
replacing driver.

Suggestions from all group members are welcome.

regards
Satya

DISCLAIMER:
This message (including attachment if any) is confidential and may be privileged. Before opening attachments please check them for viruses and defects. MindTree Consulting Private Limited (MindTree) will not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any forwarded attachments emanating either from within MindTree or outside. If you have received this message by mistake please notify the sender by return  e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.  Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change and MindTree shall not be liable for any improper, untimely or incomplete transmission.