[ECOS] state of the art for running tests

Alex Schuilenburg alexs@ecoscentric.com
Fri Feb 21 19:21:00 GMT 2003

Patrick Doyle wrote:
> I am curious what the current state of the art for running tests is.  Do
> folks run them from a Windows environment, or has configtool v2 been
> upgraded to support that from Linux as well.  In the absence of any
> pointers, I think I will write a script to fire off gdb for each test found
> in the tests tree.  If somebody else as already written such a script and is
> willing to share it, I would be grateful.

configtool v2 supports running tests for both Linux and Windows.  The
impending 2.0 beta release also includes various fixes to the configtool
for Linux, so there is no reason to write such a script BTW.  Only a
week or so till the beta goes out :-)

We have such scripts internally to drive the eCos test farm but they are
not really suitable for public release.

-- Alex