[ECOS] [Fwd: [Orocos] "Linux in Control" workshop, Leuven 9-10 May 2003]

Bob Koninckx bob.koninckx@mech.kuleuven.ac.be
Mon Feb 17 16:48:00 GMT 2003

Hi all,

May 9-10, we're organizing a brainstorm workshop in Leuven (see
anouncement below) on free software for control purposes. Everybody
interested is invited to participate.

Bob