[ECOS] I built Sid under Linux but i can't launch the commands ! HELP !

Stefano Gallina warx_sg@yahoo.com
Thu Feb 6 09:38:00 GMT 2003

Hello,

I built Sid under Linux but when i type the command
arm-elf-sid i got the message : bad bash command or
something like that.
Do i have change permission to files; i built Sid as
root user.
Any suggestions ?
Anyway, the source code is right because i didn't get
any kind of error.
Do i have to launch another time the building
procedure?
To build Sid i use the following command :

/SOURCETREE/src/configure --prefix=/INSTALLTREE
--disable-nls

Any suggestion ?
Cheers.

            Stefano