[ECOS] ecos build error in configuration tool

Jonathan Larmour jifl@eCosCentric.com
Tue Feb 4 11:52:00 GMT 2003

ramanamurthy.saripalli@siritech.com wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I have installed the new version of configuration tool. The path problem is
> rectified. But i am getting the following errors
> while building eCos. Please help me.

Firstly, use anoncvs sources for eCos. 1.3.1 is too old and we are in the
process of making a new release.

Secondly I believe you are using a CVS GCC or snapshot GCC. Use GCC 2.9.5
or 3.2.1 instead.

> And when i build manually the it is giving error that ecosconfig not found.
> Please help me.

You need to get a new ecosconfig from the anoncvs.html page too.