[ECOS] microwindows?

David N. Welton davidw@dedasys.com
Mon Feb 3 21:37:00 GMT 2003

Jonathan Larmour <jifl@eCosCentric.com> writes:

> It was written with the iPAQ in mind, so if it doesn't work, it
> probably "just" (ahem) needs extending. The microwindows work was
> work in progress when the project was killed[1], and worked okay in
> demos, but wasn't properly made generic.

A bootable floppy disk (I'm thinking of the QNX ones) would certainly
make a nice demonstration that could be run anywhere.

[ I will be looking into the float stuff again soon, but paying work
has, thankfully intervened.  I suspect it's probably user error on my
part in any case. ]

--
David N. Welton
   Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/