[ECOS] Automotive Applications

Tyrel T. Beede tbeede@mail.csuchico.edu
Fri Dec 19 04:23:00 GMT 2003

Hello,

    I did a search in the archives.  I didn't find much related to my
topic of interest so here are a couple of my questions:

1.  Will eCos work well in an automotive control application like ABS or
fuel injection?

2.  What hardward is eCos most stable on?  I'm doing research for a
traction control system and I think eCos might work quite well.  I need
to monitor wheel speed sensors which gather tire speed data every
      1/1000 of a second.  This information is collected and used to
reduce engine torque in the even of wheelspin.  Any ideas for a place to
start with the hardware?

Thanks
Ty