[ECOS] jffs2 missing files

Andrew Lunn andrew@lunn.ch
Thu Dec 11 18:33:00 GMT 2003

> One other problem I ran into was
> the fact that <pkgconf/fs_jffs2.h>, which defines various options, is
> not included in compr.c.  Without that being included, compression
> does not work.  After including that, I was able to load a kernel and
> filesystem image from flash in to ram and boot Linux (which was my
> goal all along :).

The missing include of the pkgconf file has been pointed out before
and i thought it was fixed in one of the patches. If i remember
correctly it was decide to not include it directly in compr.c but in
one of the header files that it already includes.

Maybe this patch never got applied?

Gary, do you remember applying it?  Have all of David patches been
added? You seemed to be taking care of these patches so i didn't take
much notice.

      Thanks

        Andrew