[ECOS] Installing Redboot/eCos on the Atmel EB40(A) (Solved)

Ian McKee mrianmckee@hotmail.com
Wed Dec 10 21:40:00 GMT 2003

Thanks Dirk and Ricardo,

Like you suggested, my problem was that I was building for the EB40, not the
EB40A, which is the dev board actually in my posession.  I now have redboot
installed on the Flash alongside Angel and I'll start trying to do things
with eCos!

-Ian