[ECOS] arm based evaluaton board (fwd)

Michael Anburaj embeddedeng@hotmail.com
Wed Dec 10 16:30:00 GMT 2003

Hi Ravi,

Samsung boards are real good. So is Atmel's. It all depends on the speed &
peripheral needs. If you just need a minimal ARM board, then go for the
ARM's Eval7T (which has a Samsung's 7TDMI), or the Atmel's EB40.

The ARM9's can run up to 200MHz & the samsung's SMDK 2410 board is a good
one for the price.

cheers,
-Mike.