[ECOS] Run Redboot from flash

ricardo_andrino@web.de ricardo_andrino@web.de
Wed Dec 10 15:12:00 GMT 2003

Hello,
I have built redboot (RAM start up mode) and i have followed all the instructions for EB40A board.All run correct but after programming the flash memory( fi wr -f 0x01100000 -b %{FREEMEMLO} -l 0x10000), the Prompt Redboot> doesn't allow me to type any command (hangs up)and when i set JP1 to the user position and make a reset, all leds light and redboot doesn't allow me to type any command too. Any idea?

Once Redboot is good installed in flash the way to run it is typing minicom and a redboot prompt must on the screen?

Thanks a lot