[ECOS] Default boot scripts in RedBoot

Savin Zlobec savin@elatec.si
Wed Dec 10 14:40:00 GMT 2003

Hello,

I am using RedBoot configured with default boot script and it doesn't
work just like I expect it to. It looks to me that default boot script
timeout
(CYGNUM_REDBOOT_BOOT_SCRIPT_DEFAULT_TIMEOUT) is used
only when CYGSEM_REDBOOT_FLASH_CONFIG is not set. I use
flash config support in my configuration and when boot script is not set,
than the default boot script is used, but the timeout remains 0 which
aborts the script.

Also from the cdl option description one could expect that the default
value of
boot_script_timeout would be CYGNUM_REDBOOT_BOOT_SCRIPT_DEFAULT_TIMEOUT,
but it is 0.

Is this a feature or a bug ?

savin