[ECOS] Installing Redboot/eCos on the Atmel EB40(A)

Ricardo Andrino ricardo_andrino@web.de
Wed Dec 10 08:51:00 GMT 2003

Hello,
that is correct, you should download the last snapshot for the EB40A. I had the same problem. Once you have this in your computer you must change the ecos Repository( Build-Repository) and chosse the EB40A template.

If you need more help simply send me an mail.