[ECOS] How to handle it???

RandyLin@mxic.com.tw RandyLin@mxic.com.tw
Thu Dec 4 05:50:00 GMT 2003

hi,
In redboot, it's ok without the CYGSEM_HAL_VIRTUAL_VECTOR_INHERIT_CONSOLE
but in ap, it should be defined.
I compile the ap with package "default",
I don't know what you select when compile?
attache file is my screenshot, u can see the
CYGSEM_HAL_VIRTUAL_VECTOR_INHERIT_CONSOLE
and "Work with a ROM monitor" is enabled.
if u didn't add cdl_option CYGSEM_HAL_USE_ROM_MONITOR in hal_arm_snds.cdl
you can't see it.
oh, I add the cdl_option blow cdl_option CYGSEM_HAL_ROM_MONITOR
Good Luck!

I checked out and findthere is no CYGSEM_HAL_VIRTUAL_VECTOR_INHERIT_CONSOLE

macro define in my  hal.hXXXX_install/include/pkgconf/hal.h. why?