[ECOS] Problems with sockets after 1132 requests

Michael Sig Birkmose michael@gisp.dk
Tue Dec 2 11:59:00 GMT 2003

Hi List,

I have some problems handling many requests to a tcp server in eCos 2.0.

I am using the code found in net/common/v2_0/tests/server_test.c (I don't
modify it at all)

I have no problems connecting to the server on that port. However, when I
continuosly send tcp requests to the eCos tcp server, reads the response,
and then closes the socket, the server always stops responding after 1132
requests has been handled.

Furthermore I tried running gdb remote and debugging the server. Then it
stop responding after 15 requests, and I was not able to figure out why.

Does anyone have an idea of what could causing this?

The hardware platform is i386, and I am using redboot.

--
Michael Birkmose