[ECOS] interrupt handling -- basic problem?

Piotr Trojanek ptroja@elproma.com.pl
Tue Aug 26 11:04:00 GMT 2003


On Tue, Aug 26, 2003 at 04:39:17AM -0600, Gary Thomas wrote:
> How did you structure your application?  Remember that eCos does not
> enable interrupts until you start "main()" (if you have one) or call
> the scheduler directly.

I have "main()" and have "cyg_interrupt_enable()".

> Have a look at the kernel interrupt tests to see what's required.

(kintr0.c) checked... I don't understand why there are tho isr0 -- one
defined as "cyg_ISR_t" and second as "cyg_uint32", which is a function.

I have changed 3-rd argument to cyg_interrupt_create() from pointer
to simply function name, changed my main() in the way kintr0.c does,
and chenged my cyg_vector_t from "3" to "CYGNUM_HAL_ISR_MIN + 3",
no difference...

Any link to some working example? I saw one in "embedded software
developement with ecos" and try to follow that way, but it doesn't work
as you see. Where's the hack? Where's good doc?:(

-- 
Piotr Trojanek

-- 
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://sources.redhat.com/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss



More information about the Ecos-discuss mailing list