[ECOS] ecos and IPSec

subin abraham subinabraham@hotmail.com
Mon Aug 25 13:49:00 GMT 2003

Hi !!
  Thanks for the reply and solving my queries.I am doing as you had
mentioned.But i notice something.As mentioned u asked me to copy the netkey
folder from freebsd and put it into the bsd_tcpip package.But i found that
already a folder exists with the similar name.So i jst renamed the new
folder as netkey_new.Is it fine?
Secondly in the crypto folder i find many subfolder which has been taken
from freebsd.U had asked me to put the header files and source files in
specific folders under bsd_tcpip.But my doubt is wht shld i do abt the
subfolders.Should i copy all the headerfiles from all the subfolders into a
single folder called include/crypto and all the source(.c) files present in
different subfolders in crypto into a single folder called src/cypto.
Sorry for the trouble.

Subin