[ECOS] eCos and IPSec

subin abraham subinabraham@hotmail.com
Thu Aug 21 21:46:00 GMT 2003

Hi MAtt!!

   Ya as u told me the FreeBSD version has IPSec in it.But there are many
issues i am coming across.Firstly as it was suggested to me to create a
package for IPSec by one of the members but don't u feel there might be
loads of porting problems with the FreeBSd stack.Mainly i am jst a beginner
to both eCos and CDl.So I am not sure how the whole stuff works out.What i
thought was to create a CDL option under the freebsd stack package.Then pick
up some files from the freeBSd like the ipsec.c etc and put it in some place
and get it compiled via the CDL script.When the cdl script runs obviusly a
#define for the particular option will be dreated.We can use the #define
that is created and slowly replace some of the #ifdef IPSEC and see what
happens.I know its jst like a trial and error basis.But if u feel this is a
good idea jst let me know.Or else if u have any better suggestion let me
know abt it.

Subin