[ECOS] eCos andIPSec

subin abraham subinabraham@hotmail.com
Thu Aug 21 10:26:00 GMT 2003

HI All!!
   I had mailed earlier regarding incoperating IPSec features into eCos.As I
am new to eCos and also CDL I am very confused with some questions.Firstly
can anybody help me out by giving me some clue regarding from where we can
start off implementing IPSec into eCos.Secondly I was going through the
freebsd_net.cdl file.Will it be possiable for me to add in another cdl
option for IPSEc or do i have to create a complete package.How will i know
what are the dependencies like which files have to be #included.Also i see
that the original freebsd codes are different from the ones present in the
ecos.How can i know which header files have to be included if i pick up for
example the file ipsec.c from freeBSd.Can anybody help me out.

Subin