[ECOS] question about EB55

Nick Garnett nickg@ecoscentric.com
Mon Aug 4 17:19:00 GMT 2003


Jonathan Larmour <jifl@eCosCentric.com> writes:

> Nick Garnett wrote:
> > Note that in the latest sources there are two sets of instructions:
> > one for the EB40 where it does suggest flipping the switch, and one
> > for the other EBXX boards, where the jumper should not be changed.
> > Hmm, and after writing the above, I actually went and looked at the
> > source, and discovered that it now says to change the jumper.I'm not
> > sure that this is correct, but Jifl made the change, so I'll leave it
> > to him to justify.
> 
> Erk. Looking at it, I must have got muddled. I was thinking of
> RedBoot[ROM] loading RedBoot[RAM] writing RedBoot[ROM] rather than
> Angel. I'll fix...

Good. I was wondering whether I had mis-remembered how this all
worked. 

-- 
Nick Garnett                    eCos Kernel Architect
http://www.ecoscentric.com      The eCos and RedBoot experts


-- 
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://sources.redhat.com/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss



More information about the Ecos-discuss mailing list