[ECOS] ld errors from source repos.

Gary Thomas gary@mlbassoc.com
Mon Aug 4 16:01:00 GMT 2003

On Mon, 2003-08-04 at 09:44, Aaron Case wrote:
> Gary,
>
> I tried that with no result. I still get the undefined DSR complaint from
> the linker.
>
> I have attached the ecm file and the ecc file.

The attached .ecm file seems to be for a PC, not the EDB7312 as you
originally stated.  I built tests just fine using it.  Here's what I
did:
  % ecosconfig new pc kernel
  % ecosconfig import eCos.ecm    // Your file
  % ecosconfig tree
  % make; make tests
note: you can do the same thing using the ConfigTool.

Have you tried starting with a fresh configuration, using the 'kernel'
template?