[ECOS] loading application on redboot

Bob Koninckx bob.koninckx@mech.kuleuven.ac.be
Fri Aug 1 08:45:00 GMT 2003

GDB works at 115200. Are you sure the target uses that baudrate as well?

Bob

On Fri, 2003-08-01 at 10:36, Satish Kumar wrote:
> i was just wondering if gdb fails to work on 115200 baudrate, coz the
> gdb fails to connect even after setting the baudrate to 115200.
>
> satish
>

> On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 08:31:36 +0000
> "Michael Anburaj" <embeddedeng@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Yea,
> >
> > open gdb with -w (insight) & you can set the baud rate at target settings,
> >
> > $ arm-elf-gdb -w hello
> >
> > or if you open the text gdb
> >
> > gdb> set remotebaud 115200
> >
> > -Mike.
> >
> > >From: Satish Kumar <satish@bvt.sc.sanyo.co.jp>
> > >To: Jonathan Larmour <jifl@eCosCentric.com>
> > >CC: Michael Anburaj
> > ><embeddedeng@hotmail.com>,ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com
> > >Subject: Re: [ECOS] loading application on redboot
> > >Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 17:22:50 +0900
> > >
> > >well, actually my serial driver is set to baudrate 115200..
> > >will the GDB work on this baudrate..?
> > >
> > >satish

> > >this

> > >my

> > >you are
> > >conditions.
> > >details.

> > >in

> > >experts
> > >Opinions==mine
> > >
> > >--
> > >Satish Kumar <satish@bvt.sc.sanyo.co.jp>

> > MSN 8 helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 2 months FREE*.
>
> --
> Satish Kumar <satish@bvt.sc.sanyo.co.jp>
ir. Bob Koninckx
Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
Division Production Engineering,                   tel.  +32 16 322535
Machine Design and Automation                      fax.  +32 16 322987
Celestijnenlaan 300B                  bob.koninckx@mech.kuleuven.ac.be
B-3001 Leuven Belgium               http://www.mech.kuleuven.ac.be/pma