[ECOS] Redboot with USB devtab entries ?

Andrew Lunn andrew.lunn@ascom.ch
Tue Apr 29 13:33:00 GMT 2003


On Tue, Apr 29, 2003 at 10:08:48AM +0200, Charles-Henri Balet wrote:
> Hello,
> 
> I have writing an driver for the usb PDIUSBD12 of Philips on my EDB7312
> cirrus board and
> want now to try to build an redboot system with the USB support for debug
> it, my problem :
> every time I select the redboot config, the devtab entries of the USB driver
> are disabled ?
> I have try to build an redboot system with the Intel SA1110 with USB and
> it's the same problem.
> I can't enabled devtab entries ?

Redboot and USB don't currently work together.

Build a normal application which uses USB. 

      Andrew

-- 
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://sources.redhat.com/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss



More information about the Ecos-discuss mailing list