[ECOS] accessing the redboot configuration information in the ROM

rameshs@danlawinc.com rameshs@danlawinc.com
Mon Apr 28 21:49:00 GMT 2003

Hi,
       I am working in redboot configuration for adder board. I configured
it successfully. Now I want to access the redboot configuration
information(mainly network configuration information)  in the application
..I accessed this in the RAM mode through virtual vectors.
But in the ROM mode I am unable to access .Can any one knows how to access
the redboot configuration information in the ROM mode.

Thank You,
S.Ramesh Chandra.