[ECOS] ecos for ATLAS (MIPS 4Kc)

Michael Anburaj embeddedeng@hotmail.com
Sat Apr 26 15:04:00 GMT 2003

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks a lot for the info. But in the Package manager under "Kernel
Development" only TCL is optional the other stuffs are under defualt & there
is no option to pick just TCL. But for now I have more pressing issues.

In the ecos configtool I chose Atlas 4Kc Template & just modified the
Start-up Type to RAM (ROM is the default). If I build it I get the following
errors:

make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/michaelanburaj/ecos/atlas4kc/test_build/hal/common/current'
/home/michaelanburaj/ecos/atlas4kc/test_install/lib/vectors.o: In function
`_start':
make: Leaving directory `/home/michaelanburaj/ecos/atlas4kc/test_build'
/home/michaelanburaj/ecoscvs/packages/hal/mips/arch/current/src/vectors.S:175:
undefined reference to `hal_atlas_init_sdram'
/home/michaelanburaj/ecoscvs/packages/hal/mips/arch/current/src/vectors.S:175:
undefined reference to `hal_atlas_init_sdram'
/home/michaelanburaj/ecoscvs/packages/hal/mips/arch/current/src/vectors.S:202:
undefined reference to `hal_copy_data'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: ***
[/home/michaelanburaj/ecos/atlas4kc/test_install/tests/hal/common/current/tests/context]
Error 1
make: *** [tests] Error 2

Is RAM start-up supported for Atlas 4Kc boards? Or did I miss somethings
here?

-Mike.