[ECOS] EB40 and EB40A patches

Jonathan Larmour jifl@eCosCentric.com
Tue Apr 22 16:08:00 GMT 2003

Daniel Leu wrote:

>> It is being worked on, but has now been moved off my plate (thank
>> goodness I hear you cry, and I agree!).
>

> That's great! Any ideas when we can expect it?

It's unfunded work, so you can't _expect_ it at all ;-). I suggest making
do with Shannon's patch kit for the moment (see the mailing list archives).

>> But not official 2.0.
>

> So it will not go into 2.0?

It's too big, too late. It's not _that_ much of an inconvenience for
people to use the trunk of course, and it will be a good incentive to
think about 2.1 ;-).