[ECOS] USB slave device on ecos

Gary D. Thomas gary.thomas@mind.be
Mon Apr 21 14:31:00 GMT 2003

On Mon, 2003-04-21 at 04:18, Charles-Henri Balet wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I want to use on my EDB7312 of cirrus the USB port on ecos, the usb chip is
> the Philips
> PDIUSBD12, any has used it ? if not how can I modify an existing driver for
> this chip ?

You'll have to write the hardware drivers for this board.
There is extensive documentation on the USB package and some
examples, so this is just a matter of the details of your
target platform.

Note: eCos only supports USB slave endpoints at this time.

--
|       Mind: Embedded Linux and eCos Development        |