[ECOS] Re: arm evaluator e7t hangs when executing example progs/tests

Jonathan Larmour jifl@eCosCentric.com
Wed Apr 16 21:41:00 GMT 2003

Matt Kober wrote:
> how can i test if redboot is working properly. i mean is it enough to just get the redboot
> prompt and being able to download progs using it ? if so, i must assume redboot works and something else is causing the trouble (hardware / my ecos library).

Well unless you've got someone to do the testing for you on independent
hardware, you haven't got much of a baseline to compare against. Getting
the redboot prompt is certainly a start, but redboot does nothing with
interrupts of course, so redboot can't verify that.

Have you tried the eCos HAL test "intr"? Or write your own?