[ECOS] Insight - Cygwin - loading into a PowerPC target

chandrag@danlawinc.com chandrag@danlawinc.com
Sat Apr 12 10:42:00 GMT 2003

Hi

  I could not get the info I need, from these links.

  I am using Insight with Cygwin.  It seems that this version of Insight is
for i686 targets.  I want to do remote debugging using Insight from Cygwin.
I used to use the Insight from Linux.  There
to debug a PowerPC target I used to use the program, powerpc-eabi-gdb.  This
opens the Insight window (in Linux).  The same command on Cygwin does not
open Insight window, but starts a console debug session.

  Is there an Insight that works for PowerPC from Cygwin?

Or

  Is there any graphical remote debugging tool for PowerPC targets on
Cygwin?

Thanks in advance,
chandra