[ECOS] Insight - cygwin - loading into a PowerPC target

Jonathan Larmour jifl@eCosCentric.com
Fri Apr 11 21:20:00 GMT 2003

chandrag@danlawinc.com wrote:
> Hello,
>
>   I am trying to use Insight to debug a PowerPC program.  There are no load
> and connect options in the run menu (as in the case of Linux version) of the
> Insight window.  But target settings option is there.  How to load and run
> an image into a PowerPC target, using Insight in Windows 2000 Professional
> desktop?

Well, of course there's what is mentioned at:
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/docs-latest/user-guide/user-guide-installation-target.html

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/gnupro/GNUPro-Toolkit-02r1/ has some
stuff, but
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/gnupro/GNUPro-Toolkit-00r1/pdf/3_debug.pdf
  is more thorough about Insight (and GDB) in general, but still doesn't
really cover remote debugging.