[ECOS] Run Test

francesco.fragano@st.com francesco.fragano@st.com
Thu Apr 10 15:00:00 GMT 2003

     Dear all,
     I'm a really new user to Ecos and I apologize if my questions are a
     little bit stupid.

     My problem:
     When I execute a "Run Test" from the "Tool menu" of eCos configuration
     tool, the compile operation stops and appear this mesagge

     make:***[build]Error2

     Additionally (hoping in a miracle), I tried to compile an hello.c by
     GCC (on Cygwin) by giving the command

     $ gcc -g IBASE_DIR/ecos-work/install/include hello.c
     -LABSE_DIR/ecos-work/install/lib -Ttarget.ld -nostlib

     but the .ld file is not found

     My target is an Evaluation board ARM7T and on the PC I have Win2000 OS

     Thanks in advance for your support
     Francesco.