[ECOS] Possible problem in timeout.c

Jonathan Larmour jifl@eCosCentric.com
Tue Apr 8 00:47:00 GMT 2003


Niels Beier (NB) wrote:
> I think I have found a bug in /net/bsd_tcpip/current/src/ecos/timeout.c -
> Trunk 2.0 version - last CVS update 25 marts-2003
> (I have discovered the problem as tcp_slowtimo in bsd_tcpip is never called)
> 
> It seems only to be possible to create a single callout.
[snip]

Since it looks like this needs a closer looker than be given quickly on 
the mailing lists, can you submit to bugzilla as per 
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/problemreport.html hopefully with a 
testcase that would expose the problem?

Jifl
-- 
eCosCentric    http://www.eCosCentric.com/    The eCos and RedBoot experts
--[ "You can complain because roses have thorns, or you ]--
--[  can rejoice because thorns have roses." -Lincoln   ]-- Opinions==mine


-- 
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://sources.redhat.com/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss



More information about the Ecos-discuss mailing list