[ECOS] eCos port for S3C44B0 ARM processor

Andrew Lunn andrew.lunn@ascom.ch
Thu Apr 3 12:38:00 GMT 2003

On Thu, Apr 03, 2003 at 04:33:23AM -0800, Arun SR wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to port eCos for S3C44B0 ARM variant.
> This processor has an interrupt controller which
> which uses vectored interrupt mode for IRQ interrupts.
> So instead of one interrupt source for IRQ, 26 sources
> of interrupt are generated and the vector table should
> have entries for all these sources.
>
> To do the port, should I change the
> arm/arch/current/src/vectors.S file? Or is there any
> other way to achieve this?
> What are the changes needed to do this port?

Thats normal for the ARM. Take a look at say the EBSA HAL. It has a
similar interrupt controller. The interrupt VSR handler reads the
controllers registers and then calls the correct ISR. You should not
need to modify vectors.S.

            Andrew