[ECOS] Question about eCOS Kernel.

Robert Cragie rcc@jennic.com
Thu Apr 3 10:58:00 GMT 2003

http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/docs-latest/ref/kernel-overview.html gives
you a basic introduction; for a more definitive answer, use the source
(Luke). Neither of the source files 'bitmap.cxx' and 'mlqueue.cxx' in
ecos/packages/kernel/current/src/sched is particularly large in size so you
can work out fairly easily what's going on in them.

Robert Cragie, Design Engineer

Direct: +44 (0) 114 281 4512
Jennic Ltd, Furnival Street, Sheffield, S1 4QT,  UK
http://www.jennic.com  Tel: +44 (0) 114 281 2655   Confidential