[ECOS] FIQ on ARM (ATMEL EB40A)

Andrew Lunn andrew.lunn@ascom.ch
Mon Sep 30 03:53:00 GMT 2002

On Mon, Sep 30, 2002 at 10:17:06AM +0200, Serge Manigault wrote:
> Hello,
> > What we have done is install a VSR on the FIQ. This worked well. The
> hard part was kicking off a DSR from the VSR .../...
> Can you tell me how did you install  a VSR on a FIQ? (or have you some
> code example)

I used the kernal API. The documentation says....

void cyg_interrupt_get_vsr(
    cyg_vector_t vector,
    cyg_VSR_t **vsr )

Returns a pointer to the VSR currently installed on vector.

void cyg_interrupt_set_vsr (
cyg_vector_t vector,
cyg_VSR_t *vsr )

Sets the current VSR on vector. A VSR directly attaches to the
hardware interrupt vector and needs to be written in assembler.

For FIQ, use a vector of CYGNUM_HAL_VECTOR_FIQ, which is in the arm
arch file hal_intr.h.

       Andrew