[ECOS] gnutools build problem - general problems

Kristin Hofstee Kristin.Hofstee@bardenheuer.de
Wed Sep 25 03:53:00 GMT 2002

Hi again,

I'm having a devil of a time simply installing everything and
getting it to build.

Right now I'm trying to build gcc for Intel x86 development.
I've previously compiled gcc (and other gnutools) for ARM development.

I am following the directions on
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/tools/win-i386-elf.html

When I get to building gcc I finally get this error:

make[1]: *** No rule to make target `c++', needed by `native'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/tmp/build/gcc/gcc'
make: *** [all-gcc] Error 2
make: Leaving directory `/tmp/build/gcc'

thanks for your help,
Kristin