[ECOS] how can I create real time clock interrupt?

li hui lhbyron@hotmail.com
Mon Sep 23 18:22:00 GMT 2002

In my program ,I want to count in every real time interrupt.but it seems
that alarm just can count at least 10ms. how can I get RTC interrupt
counts?

On the other hand , I prefer to revise kernel, but I don't know where the
RTC interrupt are first Created,and its ISR routine?