[ECOS] GNUpro/eCos

Jurica Baricevic jura@INTESIS.hr
Thu Sep 5 01:22:00 GMT 2002

Hi!

I got GNUpro VR4x5x-020322 form NEC to use with eCos/MIPS4131 based board.
I need to apply a patch to GDB to support my HW and therefore recompile the
toolkit.

Unfortunately, the process stops while compiling newlib:

/gnupro-src/newlib/libm/math/w_cabs.c: In function `cabs':
/gnupro-src/newlib/libm/math/w_cabs.c:21: Internal compiler error in
assign_parms, at function.c:4644

My cygwin is 1.3.2 2001.0521 (GCC 2.95.3-5)
Exactly The same happens with Linux/GCC2.96.

I do suspect this is due to the version of the compiler I am using to
generate GNUpro. The GNUpro manual cites to compile exclusively with the
cygwin version in distributed with the CD.
Unfortunately, NEC only gave me src and binary for both Win and Linux.

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Jura